We spent 3 hours walking round the zoo looking like tourists with our cameras stuck to our faces. The zoo makes me snap happy and I managed to take over 180 photos. I think the animals I enjoyed the most were the meerkats (obviously, everyone loves meerkats, but this little mite below was like the star of the meerkats. He loved to pose for photos and be centre of attention), the snow leopards (they were just beautiful and I spent at least 15 minutes standing, watching the mother and her 2 cubs they had) and the penguins (who were put unusually at the beginning of the zoo. They did a great job of getting you excited, swimming right up to the wall to come and say hi).
![]() |
| Marwell House |
![]() |
Snow Leopards
Marwell also has a beautiful house and garden which I was just as excited about seeing and the weather that we were lucky enough to have made the house look even more amazing.
The zoo is just a fantastic day out for people of all ages and I'm personally never going to get tired of going there.
✿✿✿




No comments:
Post a Comment