And so, yet again I acted on impulse and brought myself a new duvet set today. Whilst doing my weekly shop, I came across this little beauty in ASDA! Truthfully, I had been looking for a duvet set for a while but when I saw this one it was perfect! It would go both with the vintage and pink aspects in my room and so I went ahead and brought it.
Duvet Set: ASDA, 'Clara Blueberry Duvet set', £12
With it being £12 and just amazing I couldn't not post about it and I can't wait to sleep in it tonight!
What kind of style have you gone for in your Uni or home rooms?
I also stopped off in H&M to grab a few essentials for a job interview I have coming up and on the way to the check out picked some nail varnish, as I'd never used their nail varnish before and I was to lazy to go to another shop to buy my usual I thought I'd give it a go.
Nail Polish: H&M, £2.99 (Concrete me)
I am actually really happy with the colour that you get from this nail varnish, I did end up applying two coats as I prefer the darker shades and so it wasn't too thin.
I'd definitely recommend giving their brand a go if you're after a cheap nail varnish, but make sure you leave time for it to dry as it's not as quick drying as the brands I'm used to.
✿✿✿



No comments:
Post a Comment